Currently Coveting || Fuzzy Jackets and Pretty D'orsay Flats

February 11, 2016



I'm still not over the fuzz trend....faux or real-  this pretty pink mongolian wool number is an instant classic. Use it to go to the opera over a gown, for date night with jeans or out for a cocktail party.  These d'orsay flats are so feminine and striking.  My dear friend has them and I'm kind of #obsessed with them and they have a nice price tag.  I can see myself wearing the evil eye sweatshirt for every trip....it's cozy, comfortable and protects you with good vibes only.  Easter is coming!  Are you ready to host?

I thought these pretty placemats and matching napkins would be ideal for the occassion.  Get them early and have your initials monogrammed!  This bright pink print would be a welcome addition to a gallery wall.  I am always in the lookout for great silverware.  Wouldn't these be perfect for all that Spring and Summer Patio entertaining?  This gorgeous acrylic magazine rack- SWOON!








You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh I love this post!! Everything is sooo pretty!! I want them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats are gorgeous, perfect for spring! Have you tried them? So affordable too!!!!! Choosing is tough though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love - adore the acrylic magazine rack!! Happy weekend, Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that acrylic magazine stand! Adding it to the wish list is right!

    Corbin
    Blue Door Living

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe