Wishful Thinking || What would be in your Easter Basket?

March 15, 2016





Easter is so early this year! The only Easter basket around here is my daughter's but this doesn't stop me from daydreaming. The one thing I will get though is this cookbook my friend has highly recommended.  This beautiful painting is small but it has the perfect color combination and sure packs a punch, these earrings are sensational.  The combination of leather and pompoms is too outrageous not be perfectly cool.


The bunny mask is so sweet for the kiddos and this trio of baskets would be ideal for blankets, shoes, towels, toys....anything and everything!  What is on your imaginary Easter basket?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi Albertina! I am finally back after A LONG break!!!
    This bunny mask is so adorable, I love the colours and I am sure it could also be perfect for adults!

    PS: Love your new website! I will email you this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the painting in my basket, Albertina! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe