Best Desk Accesories

April 19, 2016


I love marble and gold (of course!), so you can imagine I almost fell over when I saw these desk accessories! Chic and sleek and very, very cool. My sweet friend Cristina from Via Blossom, knows my taste very well and suggested I take a look at this cute online store called Rachel George.  This store is wonderfully curated and has things for the home, office and even for entertaining (uhm, dying over these cute pineapple gold foil plates).

You can get all those marble accessories individually or buy them all together here ($135 vs. $165 if you buy everything separately).  I think an investment like this to have a more pleasant work environment is necessary to increase productiveness, yes? Yes!  Both chairs have are so chic and actually have a great price point ($255. Below are the links if you want to gawk at these items some more!

Cheers to a fabulous office!

Shop the post-
 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMG marble & gold! Absolutely love all those pretty desk accessories!!!
    Unfortunately I just checked and it's another amazing shop that doesn't ship oversea :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I now want to completely redo my desk. I LOVE the marble and gold...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the intro Albertina! LOVE anything and everything marble.. and gold!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe