File Under ......

June 30, 2016


My life lately is all about bowls of cherries, very long walks (7 miles), good summer reads, and tons and tons of sunblock.  I'm not complaining!  Finding the right sunblock can be difficult. We want the coverage but not the chemicals, a difficult balance to strike. This is why I have been so happy with my Block Island sunblock. It is safe and non-toxic so you can enjoy your time in the sun completely worry-free.  And now you can enjoy 20% off with code ALBERTINA at checkout. So, FILE UNDER || Forever Young.


FILE UNDER || Entertaining. Summer time is for spending time with friends outside- grilling, swimming in the pool....If you want to plan the prettiest and chicest affair this summer check-out Via Blossom's Must Have Party Supplies list.  Yes, they have those fun and fruity balloons and so much more.


FILE UNDER || Entertaining. Are you ready for the upcoming Fourth of July?  I just loved these patriotic and festive cocktail napkins by Lettermade. Red, white and blue is a truly elegant color palette. (If you order dinner napkins you can get 15% with code JULY15).



FILE UNDER || Children. A fun and whimsical light fixture perfect for a playroom.  They also have a tabletop version. 


FILE UNDER || Affordable Art.  I recently learned about ArtStar.  They have wonderful photographs at reasonable prices. We all deserve  to have a great art collection. Loving this photograph-  It would look amazing in my family room with all that pink.


FILE UNDER || Summer. Hurry, some fun and great quality beach towels are for sale here.  The lavender stripe  is my favorite! I would monogram them in navy blue!

Any fun finds on your end?  Do share!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE all of this!! Cottage & Vine shared a super cute dress from J Crew that I'm digging, and India Hicks' bags are 30% off for the holiday weekend: http://indiahicks.com/rep/carriesampson/shopping/products/67?CategoryName=Summer%20Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestions ~ thank you for sharing! Have a fun and safe 4th!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your summer ideas! I need that sunblock for sure! What a fun light fixture! Thank you so much for including our Party Supplies!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe