Friday Links

August 12, 2016


Sharing a few of my favorite coffee table books today. And I also wanted to brag about the perfect little gift I got from my friend yesterday- a Mimosa Diptych candle!  Perfection!  I'm excited to try a Peruvian lunch menu on Saturday.  If it's a success I will share my recipes with you (oh and of course it will include Pisco Sours!).  In the meantime a few links for your reading pleasure-


||  The fabulous Sue from The Zhush posted some photos of my home on Monday (I was so excited and honored!). In case you missed it, here it is.

||  Earlier this week I blogged about Michael Smith's home in Spain, well, now I found his home in Palm Springs (it's worth a peek!)

||  I don't have a teenager yet (phew!), but it's never too early to start thinking about parenting them.

||  I love goblets! I would love this set of 6 in pink!

Wishing you a fabulous weekend. xx 

Shop the post-







You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe