Friday Links

September 23, 2016


Theoretically fall is around the corner, yet this Texas heat is killing us all.  It feels hotter than certain days of summer even.  All I can think about is how lovely it will be to dress in layers when it gets cooler and in cuddling up to a good book in a cozy nook (like the one above) when the weather starts to turn.  I hope it is feeling cooler in your neck of the woods.  Some links for your weekend reading-


HOME ||  If you love Ikea you will enjoy learning about Superfront. They design and manufacture fronts, handles, legs, sides and tops that fit Ikea's most common cabinets, elevating the entire look to a whole new level.  Exciting!

HOME ||  One of my favorite vintage stores on Etsy, Fig House Vintage, has the most amazing Brass Ram Head dining table (these are not easy to come by!) and this beautiful gilded mirror available!! Both are sensational.

FOOD ||  I love baking, especially if it involves meringue.  My friend found the most amazing recipe I need to try asap for a Meringue-Topped Ice Cream Layer Cake.  Just looking at the photos makes you want to start concocting your next dinner party so you can have an excuse to make this cake.  It doesn't get healthier than Greek Yogurt Chocolate Banana Muffins.  I have three over ripe bananas.....I can see myself making these tomorrow.

STYLE ||  I'm still thinking about this fun and flirty top and these furry and colorful heels. This pink mini bucket bag has the perfect hue for fall and I'm so glad I found this striped and ruffled top for you!  Recently I saw someone wearing it and just fell in love with it and could not figure out where it was from...but now we know.  Also, if you love ruffles you need this top.  Whenever I wear mine everyone compliments me on it.   A lady even chased me out a store to ask me where I got it.

DIY ||  I love tassels and thought this DIY was adorable and fun.  

Wishing you all a restful and fun weekend. xx





[image via OKL]

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I can't wait to check out all of your links! I am so behind on reading blogs but I am looking forward to catching up over the weekend. I hope things are cooling off down there and that you have a lovely weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the links especially the new fave of mine, Fighousevintage! Thank you! I saw the edie top too and absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe