Best Spring and Summer Earrings || Carolina Damas

February 20, 2017


Large and unique earrings are a weakness of mine.  I have converted a few friends  to this look and they haven't looked back since. I think large earrings are a way to make a statement without having to go out and buy new clothes.  It's kind of like getting new pillows for your sofa without having the expense of reupholstering, you know?  A fabulous pair of earrings can make you look smashing.  This is why I want to share Carolina Damas' latest creations.  They are TO DIE FOR. Her combination is unbeatable- fabulous design, perfect color palettes, high quality, hand-made, easy to wear and very nicely priced (they all range from between $28 to around $60). Uhm, yes please!

You may remember when I first introduced her earrings to you here.  Well, now I own three pairs and am not exaggerating when I tell you that whenever I wear them at least three people ask me about them.  They are eye-catching and beautiful.  You just want to look at them and hold them because their workmanship is so fabulous.  I have always loved supporting entrepreneurs and artists and Carolina Damas is both!  Take a look at what I'm crazy about. I'm sure you will be a convert too.


And here I am wearing them!  So colorful and different, right?  You don't need much else! You may remember my patch DIY jacket I'm modelling here too.

http://caroladamas.com/shopping/

Carolina Damas is a Venezuelan designer who studied Jewelry Design in Milan and Florence. Her designs have been spotted on runways for famous fashion shows as Gianfranco Ferré and Roberto Cavalli. We are talking about a heavy hitter here.

Let me tell you about my favorites- These come in different color options. They are STUNNING on. I would wear these when I want to go  for that fun and festive vibe. I can envision wearing these while driving around doing errands and then meeting girlfriends for lunch. These earrings are perfect to wear with pretty beachy dresses and off-the-shoulder tops. The heart earrings are sweet and dreamy. And these I would wear for more formal affairs and of course date night!  But she has so many more!!! Which are your faves?

And keep checking their inventory because they are constantly updating their shop with new designs.  Oh, and they are really comfortable to wear and not very heavy at all! For more of Carolina Damas' gems visit here.

 [ All photos by AC]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. They are fabulous! Will check them out for sure and on you? even more perfect dear! Love that jacket, thought it was Gucci! Checking out that post too!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe