Designer Spotlight || Wesley Moon

February 28, 2017


This beautiful blue vignette took my breath away! The combination of the delicate vintage shield back chair with those beautiful silk curtains and the royal blue rug is monochrome perfection!  The fabulous mastermind behind this beautiful set-up is Wesley Moon, a New York based interior designer with a background in architecture.  I would have never, ever thought of getting a rug in this color, but Wesley makes it seem like the most natural choice.  I have thoroughly enjoyed going through his portfolio that is wonderful at mixing vintage with modern pieces, is playful in nature and incorporates art into the designs falwlessly.  Here are some of my favorite images-


These vintage french pendants also have my heart.  I really need to dedicate a trip to go to the Paris flea market.


I know I will be looking obsessively for some similar shield back chairs and hand sconces (if you missed them they are in dining room, look closely!) and vintage 1930's French Bagues chandeliers. Oh my!  To see more of Wesley's outstanding portfolio visit here.
 
[photos via Wesley Moon]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love all his work!! I checked out his website and the before and afters are amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe