MOTHER'S DAY GIFT IDEAS

May 04, 2017


Mother's Day is around the corner! I love spending it together with my loves while I let them pamper me.  I love baking something special with my baby and dressing up like triplets alongside my mom and baby.  We have blue and white striped shirts this year.  Nothing like three generations of blue and white stripes, am I right? Here are a few present ideas for your sweet and special mama who sacrifices so much for you-

I recently visited the Edie Parker store in NYC and fell in love with all their new home pieces, specifically these cocktail napkins and the key charms were SO adorable!!  My favorite was the cherry one.  I bet your mom will think it is adorable too!  This  flowers coffee table book has beautiful photographs.  It chronicles the evolution of floral design and it features images by more than 40 contemporary artists. It will serve as the perfect inspiration.  This pink spiked water bottle is fun and fashion forward.  Spikes are STILL all the rage. With it she will be the chic mom on the go with this fab water bottle.  I'm totally intrigued by this new liquid lipstick mechanism.  Plus the color is divine! Ok, these orange fringed slippers  are aaahhhhhmazing!  I first saw them over at Paige Minear's instagram (which is #MustFollow for sure).  The slippers have a lot of personality and they come in different colors if orange is a  little too bold for her (like blue and white).  Everyone needs a cute little box for their vanity or as decor atop a console.  These pink and red mating bird earrings designed by a mother-duo (how perfect for Mother's Day!) are STUNNING and so playful and different!  Yes, they are an investment but they are special comprised of a medley of coral, chalcedony, agate and bone flowers, a bird encircle by an 18-karat gold vermeil frame, and a suspended pearl. They are WOW material for sure.  This  Best Mom Ever sign will make her giggle and is the perfect reminder of how wonderful she is everyday. These statement making  white round earrings are ideal for summer as she can dress them up or down. And they are handmade and super light weight (read they are very comfortable to wear). And finally for that mom that loves to indulge in all things bath with magnificent scents this set of soaps is the answer.  Even if she doesn't open the soaps just the packaging of these is a present in itself.

Presents are nice, but kisses and hugs are all she really wants anyway!  So make it special for her.

Shop the post-






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It's so hard to decide which on it's better!! Everything is so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe