Interiors || Amanda Nisbet's Colorful Home

March 08, 2016



A room with both yellow and pink makes me weak in the knees (this was the color palette I used for my daughter's old playroom) and so you can imagine how I feel about Amanda Nisbet's fabulous dining room above.  Her entire home is sensational in my opinion because of her elegant and colorful palettes, and her playful use of patterns.  Something else I love about her is how she gives new life to classic furniture by juxtaposing it with more modern pieces.  I need to get a pedestal for my home stat.  I have been admiring them forever.  Let's see more of this beautiful home-



Pretty fabulous!  am I right?  I'm helping a friend redesign her bedroom and we have some purple and orange in the plans, and was happy to see we are in good company.  Which was your favorite room?  Or is this even your style?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Absolutely fabulous! I love the bathroom, but my favorite has to be the second to last image of the hallway/entryway...STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe