The Must-Have Vacation Hat

March 07, 2016



Loving these clever and customizable beach hats. Protect your skin from the sun and be chic all at the same time.   What would you want your hat to say?-




I like the 'Tequila por favor' version....but really they are ALL fun.  And you can make up your own message as well! They are also perfect for that one person that has everything.  This is an inspired gift for sure. Shop them at Hats by Olivia

[all photos from Instagram #HatsByOlivia]

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hahaha! That is genius! I just received my 2 summer hats for this summer in the mail, and I might have to get another one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! The "Rose All Day" is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe