Weekend Links and Sales

March 04, 2016




The weekend is here! Boy was this a long one!  I'm excited to relax, read and organize my house.

Easter is around the corner if you can believe it.  Here are 19 recipes for homemade Easter candy that could be fun to do with the kids. In case you missed it, I rounded up 16 of my favorite artists.  Start growing your art collection today.  Some paint ideas for your home. And here are some great items you can get on sale with code: BIGEVENT16

|| Summer Dresses.  In love with this sweet and easy dress.  I can see myself wearing this white dress all summer long. This chambray one is adorable and totally perfect for fall as well. And this dress is so cute and chic.  And a simple black dress for evenings.

|| Everyday tops.  In love with this striped beauty (the ruffles!!!).  This white top with bell sleeves is adorable and here is a similar one.  Not sure which is cuter, but they both have a great price.

|| Shoes.  The perfect sandals you won't take off all summer long. And these sandals are great for a more elegant evening summer look.

|| Home.  I'm kind of obsessed with this gold and white cake plate tower ( it has 6 levels!).  This is a great book to help you daydream on your next trip to Paris, plus it will look chic in your nightstand or coffee table.  And I think we all need this inflatable for the pool.

Rest and have fun. xx


[photo via
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That cake plate tower is seriously amazing!
    Have a great weekend Albertina :)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe