Embroidery Class || Hibiscus Linens in Dallas

January 30, 2017


I'm so excited to share the news with you that Mariana from Hibiscus Linens is giving an embroidery class here in Dallas on May 6th!!  I adore Mariana and the beautiful work that she does. We are virtual friends as we have exchanged tons of emails and even phone calls, but have never met. So I really look forward to finally meeting her in May. You may remember my first post on Hibiscus Linens here where I showed off my pretty Valentine's Day cocktail napkins (by the way if you must have them you can buy them here). I loved Mariana's work so much I then ordered some special cocktail napkins for my daughter's first Communion to match with the blue and white ginger jar and rose theme. They were a hit! Mariana knows I'm one of her biggest fans and am just thrilled I get to take her upcoming class at one of Dallas's prettiest home stores, The Loveliest. Come learn something new and  sign-up for the class here! Some photos of some of her other embroidery classes to entice you-
 

You can be a first-timer like me!!  Do not be intimated. All the details about the class are here, but basically it is a three hour class where you get to learn different modern and decorative stitches that can be used to make your own monogram on a beautiful keepsake hanky.  Her classes sell-out quickly so be sure to sign-up soon.  I will be there!

[All photos via Hibiscus Linens

 

 d sign-up here!!  I will be there!!  Let me know if you are going as well- I would love to meet you and under such fun circumstances nonetheless.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe