Friday Links

January 06, 2017


I'm really excited about this weekend #FriYAY.  And about this sleek, modern black, white and gold bathroom.  Black hardware is having a moment and I quite like it.  All our door handles and hinges in our home are black and I don't get tired of looking at them.  It has been three years and I still find them refreshing.  To see more of this beautiful home see here  (see it. It's worth it!). And if you are wondering where you can get a similar wallpaper look that is not terribly expensive see here. A few links for your weekend reading-

||  The Zara sale is really, really good.  Beautiful things for $30 and $40.  This skirt is so "IN" and is a no-brainer.  It goes with everything. Also, this white blouse would be in heavy rotation around here. Ditto for this one.  

||  I will be trying this farro and butternut squash recipe this weekend.  I really love being subscribed to The New York Times Cooking newsletter.   It is a constant source of inspiration and keeps my cooking varied and exciting.  My peeps at home thank me.

||  How to incorporate Pantone's color of the year into your home. Green is my favorite color so I'm very happy.

||  I loved the authenticity of this remodeled Madrid apartment.

||  I love the sleeves of this top and these flip flops are too perfect for $55!

Happy Weekend!  Sleep in. xx




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that bathroom soooo much! And the flip flops too.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe