Rent your Tablescape || Tabletop and Teaspoon

January 24, 2017


You all know I love setting a pretty table (just scroll through my instagram if you are not convinced!).  I really do think it makes my dinners taste better and can easily elevate a simple menu into something more glamorous.  I'm always in the lookout for fun plates, napkins and tablecloths, centerpieces, candles- anything and everything that can add interest to a table.  This is why when my friend told me about the cutest online business, Tabletop and Teaspoon, I was delighted.  Tabletop and Teaspoon creates chic and fun ttablesettings you can rent for your next event (which includes a runner, flatware, glasses, plates, candles, plates, napkins (pretty much everything thing you need!). After the party you don't even have to wash anything, just ship everything back as is!  Take a look at the fun fabric and color combinations they offer-


I love the variety in themes.  You can pretty much find the perfect combination no matter what type of event you are hosting. What a fun option to have for your next dinner party!  You can see her portfolio of placesettings here.

[All photos via Tabletop and Teaspoon]


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gosh - I do love a good tablescape - in fact I'm becoming slightly obsessed with creating them. Fun for me, but slightly bewildering to husband and children, who now have an 'Event Meal' whenever they sit down to eat - haha! A lovely and inspiring post - thank you and best wishes from England. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK this is such an amazing concept, definitely want to try it! Love the first one of course!

    X

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe