Huset Scandinavian Kitchenware

July 18, 2012

Scandinavian kitchenware

I have quite an affinity for all things Scandinavian. My husband is Swedish, I was married in Sweden and there is lots of Swedish spoken in our home. As we have visited over the years I have grown very fond of the whimsical and often times ingenious design. For a country of only 9 million people, they certainly contribute greatly to the world of technology as well as great design. 
Last week I found this great website offering thousands of innovative things for the home. Its called

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Hejdå

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love these! They really do have the best designers in Sweden.

    The Aestate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the plates and the coasters <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Julie! So glad you like our collection!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe