It's in the bag

August 17, 2012

I love an "it" bag just like the next girl.  I love any of the current Celine bags everyone seems to have or are at least lusting over.  I'm also in love with the PS1, but at the same time, I also want to be different and have something that is less expected. I want to have my own signature bag that maybe some years from now will just start catching on and I will have the pride in knowing I identified its beauty first before everyone else.  Currently, my go to bag is my Goyard tote, which is almost dying on me after I have been demanding its company almost daily for the last few years.  It is wonderful because it is so light, it fits a million things and it matches with everything (this is in my opinion, my mom would probably beg to differ).  Even though some people have it, it still feels under the radar. 
So, in short, I have been looking around for that special, unique, beautifully crafted, elegant, timeless bag that stands out, and most importantly that few people know about it or even have it.  These days with the internet a bag like this is difficult to find as trends spread like wildfire.  But I have found MY very own IT bag- The Perris Parin Ball Bag. This is my new bag obsession.  It is sculptural, feminine, and different.  The array of colors and finishes it comes in is just another layer of fabulousness.

I wanted you all to see this bag in action but didn't find any street shots of people wearing this beauty.  But this is a good thing because it means its just our little secret.  Don't tell anyone, k?

Final verdict-  For you? or not so much?  
Happy Friday!

PS. Did you know we are on facebook?  Please like us here.  We are on Pinterest and Twitter.  Follow us!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Lordy, that's a fab bag. But if I add any more bags to my collection I'll shoot myself. Sad thing is, don't we all have like 100 bags but only use one for months? Madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome bag design! thanks for sharing!

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that the truth, I agree with LiveLaughDecorate! Tks, MimosaLane for being our style spotter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so you, A! As for Celine, I fall into the "lusting over" category and will continue to admire its beauty, perched high on its retail shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just gasped out loud. That bag is nothing short of amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is fantastic! I agree that it's great to not have a bag like everyone else. When I was younger I changed my bag daily to optimize my outfit. Now, I seem to use just three and only change with seasons. I really love my subtle gold tote that works with everything. LOVE just grabbing it and going.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, now that is different, never seen it before. I am too, a huge fan of the PS1, a dream...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow very cool, definitely like all the others. How would you decide which one?
    I fancy myself as an Alexander Wang Rocco duffel kind of gal, and this bag too is a work of art. Totally unique. If I ever see any street style images I'm sending them your way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This bag is gorgeous, it's a piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it... It looks so different from everything else out there! Have a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is different, original and unique! I'm sure that you could live very happy with him ;-)
    have a nice week!
    kisses from Barcelona!

    http://emesbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree I think this bag is super fun and unique. It's like a work of art more than a purse :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    I would love you thoughts on my latest post: SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe