Home || Work. Bows and Arrows

October 15, 2012

I saw this cute and colorful home and was instantly curious as to who lived here.  It turns out the couple owns a flower shop, Bows and Arrows, here in Dallas!  You all know I love color so I enjoyed the contrasts throughout.  The home is fun, quirky and doesn't take itself too seriously.  But what I really love is all the creativity evident throughout. And you can kind of see their aesthetic spill over from work to home and vice versa.   Take note of the pompom sculptures they made.  What a great idea for a DYI.

|| Home ||
This is the dining room with an ombre southwestern stencil motif in the walls.  They also used stencils in the master. 
And here is the pompom sculpture I think is precious. Who wants to try something similar and report back?

||  Work ||

And here are some of their beautiful flower arrangements.  What about this hydrangea cloud! If this doesn't take your breath away I'm not sure what will!
Beautiful arrangements right?  When a flower occasion arises I'm going to request flowers from them.  How special would I feel receiving flowers from such a cute shop?  VERY!!

I'm liking exploring someone's work and home at the same time.  What do you think?  Do you like having the extra insight? 
 
[ Home images via Houzz photographed by Lindsay von Hagel and work images via Bows and Arrows Blog]

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. These flowers are lovely!!! How are you?? How is A.M?? Hope everything is ok.
    Regards from Malaga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic wallpaper and what refreshing decor! Lovely images to start my week!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how they combined different patterns on their dining room chairs and how the wallpaper just works with everything in the room. Great inspiration Albertina!

    xo
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heaven. Love all the bright colors! And that peony bouquet at the end is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what interesting use of colour in their home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love. This is the unabashedly girlie, but you know you have a man, look that I am so fond of. I need to pay Bows and Arrows a visit. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love it! The colors are outstanding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy moley!!! This is so great--that first arrangement is killer! I like the gold heart too hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK how have I not been to your blog before?? I love it and I'm in Dallas too!!!! I always love the arrangements I see from Bows and Arrows but have never been to their shop. Their home is gorge!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. They have a nice signature style with their flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the flowers and the last pic is very beautiful with the sparkles!
    And their home is so colorful! Love it and this little girl is so cute ... Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love their house! so colorful and fun oh my gosh!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Albertina! Thank you for your comment today! I bet it is a custom hood, but you can find out for sure if you email the people over at AyA Kitchens! (It was their booth). Isn't it an amazing kitchen? I die too :) Here is their site: http://ayakitchens.com/contact_us/general_inquiries.html
    Let me know what they reply if you do contact them!
    Nancy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stencils are genius! That looks absolutely stunning and amazing! I love all the colors and patterns! It's no wonder they are able to run a beautiful flower shop! They are geniuses with colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't stop thinking about that pompon sculpture diy
    Loved their arrangements too... Very special

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe