On My Mind || A Medley of things today

August 30, 2013



Yeay for a long weekend!  This was an exhausting first week of school.  So glad the weekend is here to relax and enjoy the last bit of summer.  Any big plans?  We will be laying low, reading, hanging by the pool, and I really want to finish organizing my house to start off September on the right foot.  Here are just a few goodies to keep you entertained.  

Scarf | My sweet friend Elizabeth, with whom I was lucky to have lunch with earlier in the week, had this scarf with her which she lent me because I was freezing.  I fell in love with it!  Who is this by? Can I blog about it?  Its probably old news to everyone but these Theodora and Callum scarves are gorgeous.  Star Necklace |  Do you remember my designer and fabulous friend Carolina?  She is the designer behind this beauty.  Is it calling your name too?  Checker sweater | chic, cool, in vogue, goes with everything, need, need. Leaf earrings |  Nugaard Designer Erica has fabulous taste (of course she is Brazilian!).  These are actually real leaves dipped in gold.  Adore.  Glittery Smoking slippers |  Too weird?, too cheeky? too much?  Would you? could you?  I think they are fun with jeans and a white-tee.  Sandals | Pretty much perfect.

Happy, happy weekend my sweets!  See you next week! xx


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I would wear those flats! They are hilarious and chic at the same time! I'm going to cross my fingers that they go on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The print of the scarf is so unusual and I love the colour combination too. I'm sure it was difficult handing it back to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real leaves? Now that's cool! Have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have the best finds! have a great weekend A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarf is stunning! I love your discoveries, Albertina!

    Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Chiara Ferragni flats are beyond cute!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That window pane sweater is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those glittery shoes are TOO cute. love them! have a great long weekend!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
  9. That scarf is so lovely I cannot stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the beautiful scarf and those heels are perfect for a night out!

    Nicole
    www.eleganceandclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Albertina me encantan esos zapatos, yo soy loca por ellos,, tengo muchos son mi debilidad,, adoro esos dos,,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy guacamole! I need those glitter smoking slippers. So fab!

    xo, Lindsey
    www.caviartaste.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know how I'm just seeing this. I just remembered...one of the co-founders of Theodora and Callum is Stefani Greenfield who was the co-founder of Scoop. Talk about an under achiever! xo

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe