Happy Weekend

November 01, 2013



My brain is fried! And no, its not from a candy coma (I just had a mini kit-kat....that's it!).  It's been a long week and next week will be tougher.  I can't even believe we are in November! Yeay! (This is my favorite month).

Before I leave you I need to share these two DIYs with you- Pam for the One Room Challenge (ORC) came up with the most amazing Faux Ostrich Rast Dresser Ikea Hack.  This is a good one to keep in mind- easy and so rich looking.  And this business card holder from the amazing Nadia is also a fun DIY. She always has such clever and cute ideas.  

Also, remember if you are in Dallas and are looking for art come by tonight to Marian's home for her Open Studio

And here are a few options to get the look of the photo above-  I will leave you with some "get-the-look" fall shopping inspiration here.  Happy Weekend!





You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. I absolutely love this look! So perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both! Happy Friday!! Have a wonderful weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the sweet mention, Albertina!! Off to check out the other diy. Happy weekend, enjoy your extra hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy its November! Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing look for fall..have a nice weekend!!

    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/2013/10/festive-shimmery-yellow-eotd.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. TGIF mi amore! And lord, I have no patience for DIYs but Nadia and Pam really killed it on these two. I can't believe those are the same nightstands? and how simple was that alligator DIY? I may Xavier try it this weekend. lol, Have a fierce one lady. And yes, I'm sure you only had a mini Kit-Kat - wink, wink?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can relate on the fried brain. You have so much going on right now I can certainly understand!! You're so lovely to help me with my project in the midst of such a busy time. I can't wait to share about it next week!!! And, way chic photo -- wish I could carry that look : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Faux Ostrich Rast Dresser Ikea Hack is really great! No need to always spend a lot of money to have a beautiful piece of furniture!
    And I'm happy that you like my business card :)
    Have a Precious weekend Albertina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have the most amazing November! Checking out these links now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Once I finish my stairs i'm going shopping and getting a manicure! I'm so over painter's clothes!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to hear you are fried, me too. Have a relaxing weekend. I love November, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one INCREDIBLE Ikea hack!!! I had to Pin for future reference. And I can completely relate to your brain fry... hang in there, and try to get some rest!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful weekend Albertina and get some rest!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look!
    I've been looking for the perfect leopard purse/clutch.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  15. I only ate one mini Kit Kat as well! Too funny!

    Also, that jacket is to die

    xx

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe