Art to Outfit || New Year's Eve Edition

December 27, 2013



We had a wonderful Christmas with our family and now am mentally preparing to receive the New Year (oh as well as dieting a bit before our last big celebration on New Year's Eve!)  So there is a lot of list making going on of things to do and organize as I try to figure out my major goals for the New Year- personal, work related, blog related, home related, even technology related.  I should print these lists out and laminate them so I don't skip over anything.  In the meantime....what are your big NYE plans?  Do you have any fun traditions?  We love getting dressed up and going out to dinner and ordering tons of champagne!  I saw this dress and fell in love with it- talk about a classic LBD so the art to outfit New year's Eve edition was born.

I thought the sparkly shoes (on sale!) would be fun and festive addition to the outfit as well as that classic clutch.  And of course you need a fab ring to ring in the New Year and some cute champagne flutes to drink the bubbly. The painting as inspiration with its blacks and golds and geometric shapes was the perfect backdrop for this ensemble.

I will be wearing this little number which I'm so excited about because its so me! 


You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous! That ring is pretty amazing. I love black and gold together- in home decor and in fashion.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the anthropologie dress that you will be wearing. I had my eye on that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a bad influence! ;) Love all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Everything in this post is absolutely gorgeous! Perfect for glam NYE Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes! I die! Can't wait to ring in 2014 in style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not just DYING over that cocktail ring I need this entire ensemble STAT! Those bowtie heels are such a fun festive way to kickstart my new year into superFAB status! Great inspiration for party wear, too bad I'm keeping it low key this year! Booooo may have to dress up anyways :D

    Happy New Year Albertina!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had full intentions of dieting between Christmas and NYE....but.....yea, we won't discuss it!
    Those shoes are so festive and sweet, but that bad is what really catches my eye! Adore it! Have fun! Clicking to see your dress now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah gorgeous! Hope you have a fantastic New Year's Albertina!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That ring. Those shoes. I WANT!!! Such a fabulous outfit for NYE or any cocktail event! Happy new year Albertina!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe