On My Mind || Monograms and other things

February 27, 2014



I just ordered two monogrammed European shams for our bed.  We have a King sized bed so it was a hard choice whether to get two or three.  I actually don't love many pillows on my bed, so decided to start out with two.  The Zhush has wonderful monogrammed items and their throw pillows and pillow covers are especially beautiful. They are the best ones I have seen with the monogram that is reminiscent of the famous Leontine Linen monograms except without their prices- they are perfect for my budget right now.



I'm adoring that beach bag because it is cute and colorful and roomy for all your beach gear | I'm a cocktail napkin hoarder and just fell in love with these when I saw them over at Luella and June last week.  So elegant and chic and at $42 for a set of four I think that is pretty nice deal | I had forgotten all about the Eduardo Garza and West Elm Collaboration. If you are not familiar with Eduardo Garza he is an amazing sculptor and creates beautiful  functional art objects, furniture, table top items and hardware.  He uses monstly precious and semi-precious materials, so yes his pieces are quite pricey and this is the reason this collaboration is so exciting.  You can own one of his pieces for West Elm pricing. There  are not many cute boxes left so hurry |  What can I say about these heels as they are pretty perfect in all their black and white splendor | I'm totally inspired by this closet make-over I first spotted on Danielle Oakey Interiors.

Have a great Thursday sweet friends.  And if you follow me on Instagram it took us a day and a half to fill the pool.  Next question that is begging to be asked- how much will this month's water bill be? Yikes!



You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I will take those sandals and whoever can come decorate my bathroom with those crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black crystal box is just so pretty! Beautiful roundup as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered some new monogrammed bedding and LOVE it!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cocktail napkins make me ready for spring entertaining! fun group

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for inspiring me again Albertina! Love the closet, the heels, the tote and of course this gorgeous box!
    Love it all and how you mixed those colors with the black & white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That box, those heels - obsessing over both!! The box is right up my alley - I have no need for it at the moment but I don't really care its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that closet makeover is out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks - love the black and white shoes!! Happy weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the West Elm EG boxes as well. SO chic!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe