One Room Challenge || Mudroom- a few finds

April 23, 2015



So happy it's Thursday again as I get to fill you in on the progress I have made in my mudroom for the One Room Challenge Linking Participants.  The One Room Challenge was started by Linda from Calling it Home some years ago where she lines up twenty very talented professional bloggers and designers to redo a room in just six weeks.  They share their progress every Wednesday (see my past projects here and here).  And the Linking Participants (anyone can join!) report their progress on Thursdays.  If you are just tuning in for the first time you can see week 1, week 2, week 3.  I don't have much progress to share with you in this week 4.  I have a big fundraiser I'm organizing tomorrow and that has eaten up my time in the last few weeks.  But I will share with you a couple of things.... It was a good mail day yesterday!!  I got this beauty all the way from France!  She is a warrior alright. I'm in love-

I had admired these plates for a while and finally decided to start a mini collection.  There are so many beauties!!  See here for an amazing selection. Also, I started painting my trim. See?  I sanded and began to prime.



I also ordered this Target gem of a bench for under my snake skin console.  I got this Moroccan wedding blanket storage basket from West Elm that I had been coveting from afar. And a couple of prints that I need to get framed.  But ayayay....the trim is making me nervous because it is supposed to be wet and stormy for the next few days so I hope I get a chance to keep working on them.  And that is all I have for today!


Here is my to-do list-
||  Find waterfall console table 
||  Will I do trim in here again? Yes, I will!
||  Need table lamp, bench, bin
||  Art- I want to display some art and maybe a Fornasetti plate or two?
|| Mirrors?
|| Accessories- a box for receipts, tray for keys and hooks

Go check on the other Linking Participants to see what they are up to!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. ooo your progress looks great! the bench is heaven - Target has been hitting it out of the park on some of the little accent pieces! Can't wait to see the final!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagining how this will all come together is making me very excited! It will be soo good! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those plates and that bench! It's going to look fab under your console. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those plates! I can't wait to see them in your space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alberta, wishing you a successful fundraiser! I know from experience it's a lot of work to raise money and then actually plan the fundraiser. The art work is amazing and all the way from France, so cool! I've been eyeing those Target benches and if I it went with my décor I would get them, so glam! OK, trim is something I've wanted to do but have never taken the plunge. Can't wait to see how you tackle all of this. Let's do this! XOXO, Sarah (Sarah Sofia Productions)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've had cold rainy weather here all week too, it's been slowing my painting progress down. Hope the weather holds out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to look amazing- loving your picks especially the art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your fundraiser. I know that is your baby. This room looks fantastic and definitely close enough to be considered finished, to me. Love the Target bench, and the console table....no words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH yes to that ottoman and I have been stalking that WE basket too. LOVE your taste and cannot wait to see the final!

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Can't wait to see the new space!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm getting caught up on all the ORC rooms and I am in love with yours! I'm sure this room is going to be just as amazing as your other ORC rooms! I've been coveting that basket too. Can't wait to see your finale!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cool! I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everything looks awesome! I cannot wait to see the final reveal!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe