Friday Links || Gold Grout

April 29, 2016


My Friday cannot get better after finding out you can make gold grout. GOLD GROUT!  I want to tear up a bathroom and try it.  This fab article tells you how to do it.  Now I can sleep better at night.  Ok, a few more links....


||  I also need these free printables to organize my pantry.  Take a look at this and you will want to change your weekend plans to get this done. 


||  If you love sconces you will enjoy this round-up.

||  Excited to try this pear tart recipe.


|| I love Ruffles!  Do you? If so checkout this red top and this one.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Saw those labels on IG and loved them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those printables are way too cute! I think that will be my next project!
    -Shell
    http://acourageousbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe