Best Floor Lamp || Palmyra

May 02, 2016


My friend introduced me to this floor lamp last week and I have to say I am completely in love with it.  It is chic and playful and yet it is also totally elegant.  This brass beauty designed by Moving Mountains is more than just a lamp- it is a sculpture and a statement.  Boy would it be welcome in this house!



It takes the palm and tropical theme to a more sophisticated level indeed!  Moving Mountains is a studio based in Brooklyn NY and also has other fabulous and inspired furniture pieces.  Check them out here.

[all photos via Moving Mountains]

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This floor lamp is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!
    -Shell
    http://acourageousbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe