Happy Memorial Day Weekend (And some Summer Dresses!)

May 27, 2016


School is officially out! Oh my! We are very excited about not having to rush out every morning.  I hope you have some wonderful Memorial Day plans this weekend.  While you are out by the pool I have some links and some cute summer dresses for you to look into. Easy, cute, throw-on dresses.


||  We all need this chic monogrammed straw tote for summer.

||  You know I love setting a pretty table and coming up with interesting themes....take a look at these disco ball tumblers!  These take party planning to a whole other level! Makes me want to plan something stat.

||  I need a new book and I might read one of these.

||  I want to try this cute and easy DIY.  It looks like a perfect summer project to do with Little Miss A.

And here are those cute summer dresses that caught my attention (oh and I just got this one!) And I think most of them are on sale!





[photo via ]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe