An Artist's Home || Kerri Rosenthal

July 06, 2016


I have loved Kerri Rosenthal's art for years and recently discovered a beautiful feature on her home on Lonny that I just had to share.  Her color palette is neutral to let her paintings stand-out and really pop alongside some fun accessories.  Her black living room with contrasting white trim is my favorite room.  Her love for interior design is evident in every corner.  Kerri is not only an artist but also the creative Director for D2 Interieurs. See more of her inspired home here-


And here is Kerri in her studio. Kerri is very well-known for her drippy hearts series which I love...but all her works are beautiful. Her color combinations are bright and fun. I adore her abstracts.  Here are some of my favorites-


[Interiors photos from Lonny  by Photography by Jane Beiles and Painting photos from Kerri Rosenthal]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love her work, and her fabulous home reflects her talent as well!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe