Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

July 31, 2016


The famed Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (#NSALE) is currently going on and so I wanted to share with you my favorites pieces.  This is a great yearly sale that runs through August 7th and after this all prices will go back up.  If you have your eye on something this is the time to get it!  Especially those fall wardrobe essentials.  Here are my recommendations-

Fall Closet Basics For You

|| This classic white shirt with a central bow is oh so chic. Wear it with this black moto jacket for instant edge. There is nothing like mixing classic with modern.
|| This black sweater is something I would tend to wear every day and so is this black shirt.
|| I'm currently #obsessed with cropped flare pants and these are heaven.  Also, these straight black pants are always a classic.
|| I have a pair of Illesteva sunglasses and I'm seriously in love them.  I'm loving these which are on Sale!  They also have them in pink and white camo!
|| These Rag and Bone booties are an instant classic and  these tie flat red ones will add that fun pop of color to your outfit.
||  This black and white jacket is perfect for cooler days and so is this black beauty.





 Goodies for your Home

|| This 5-piece decanter set adds modern sophistication to any bar station.
|| Add some playfulness to any corner with this fun lips canvas.
|| If you have been thinking about getting a Moroccan rug now is the time to get the world's coziest rug for your home.
|| Step up your cheese board presentation with this marble and wood beauty or this one!
||  This is one of my favorite trinket dishes.  Get one for yourself on sale! 
|| A home always needs fun, celebratory glasses.
|| This crisp and beautiful windowpane blanket is so pretty!
||  Gold glasses are a must as are gold flutes








 Any other items I should know about?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe