Currently Coveting

September 01, 2016

Fall is around the corner and so thoughts turn into cozier, furrier things.  Here is a list of all the faves I'm currently coveting.  And there is one item on the list that I already own and it is on heavy rotation....I have been known to wear it a couple of days in a row even because I love it so much. Can you guess which?

Blue and White Plate ||  I don't love melamine plates but these are an exception.  The beautiful blue and white classic pattern would make these a treat for patio or pool gatherings.  Plus, imagine these in a table setting with a pink flower fcenterpiece!  Pretty, pretty! And they are only $39 for a set of four.

White Top ||  You know me and ruffles.  This chic white top is so versatile.  Wear it with a skirt or slacks for an easy evening look or wear them down with jeans or shorts.  Either way the feminine ruffles will make you stand out.

Light Blue Fur Bag ||  What a little gem!  This cute little bag comes in this most delicious sky blue.  What a fun accent to add to your fall ensembles. 

Red Earrings ||  These are bold and fabulous.  They come in an assortment of colors. It was hard to choose which ones I should share with you. Blame the fall season fast approaching, but I have this elegant dark red color in mind lately.

Grey T-Shirt ||  It doesn't get better than this tee!  I love, love mine and seriously wish I had it in every color.  It is so comfortable, soft and easy to wear.  I have even worn it for a dinner party with a cute black skirt.  It's a buy that pays for itself (well almost!).

Gold Etagere ||  This antiqued gold beauty that stands at 6 feet tall is only $599.  I love the shape and size and it's timeless appeal.  Imagine how fun it would be to style it.  I can picture getting two and using them to flank a fireplace or a bed.  #Obsessed.

Furry Heels ||  These are so yummy!  And they have that perfect sized heel that makes them easy to wear.  It would be as if you were wearing your slippers out for a night in the town!  I could see myself wearing these all winter long (in a light Dallas winter that is!).

Accent Chair || The beautiful shape of this chair has me swooning.  It's simple lines and chic fabric make it stand out.

What are you currently coveting lately?

Shop these picks here:

[ blue and white plate | white top | light blue fur bag | red earrings | grey t-shirt | gold etagere | furry heels | chair ]

Or shop for them here-





You Might Also Like

2 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe