Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

September 02, 2016


Happy long weekend!  It's exciting to know we have three days of rest, but it's a little sad to know summer is coming to an end.  I am getting a little excited about fall.  I think it will be an exciting one.  Change is good.  A few fun links for you this weekend-

||  I love peeking into fashion designers' homes.  Simone Rocha's London Apartment is a feast for the eyes.  I'm loving her art collection.

||  If you want to do a little home accessory shopping you can save 20% through Sept. 5th with code LABORDAY16 over at The Zhush I have been pining for one of these small and colorful vases forever.  Malachite boxes!

||  Furbish Studio is also having a Labor Day Sale. 15% off everything with code: LABORDAY15.  Loving this basket with colorful pompoms and this cool desk lamp.


||  If you are into cheeky welcome mats, you will love these

||  Love the ruffled sleeves in this tee and these black floral plates are spectacular. 

|| I'm thinking I need these black goblets to set some dramatic tables this fall ($27 for a set of four!).

|| Loving this vegetarian cookbook.  I just tried the  cauliflower soup recipe and it was divine!

Enjoy!! xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the mats and the black goblets! :) Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you have a fun and safe holiday weekend! Hopefully, our temps will soon change a bit for the better. I love fall ~ my favorite season!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone Rocha's apartment is gorgeous, and I love the vases at The Zhush! Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe