Happy Friday and Links

May 19, 2017


Happy Friday!  I was so impatient for this weekend to arrive.  It will be filled with celebrations and lots of champagne! I'm ready.  To send you off for the weekend here are a few links starting with this interesting home.  I just loved so many of the details.


||  Loved this ceiling canopy DIY by The Hunted Interior.  I remember falling in love with this idea some year's ago when I first saw it on Domino and am happy to now have a tutorial for it.  This is a great inexpensive way to get the four poster bed look.

||  Cute steals for under $100- This blue and white striped shirt is a no-brainer at $44.  This ethnic white and red dress for $43.  And this dress with that Mexican vibe for only $23!!  So cute! It is perfect to throw on for a day at the beach.

||  Target is selling these gold pineapple cups too at even better prices!!

||  An easy and light dessert that is perfect for summer. I'm also curious about these meatballs

What fun plans have you this weekend?  Oooohhh...and I have been working on a blog re-design and hopefully it will be ready next week.  Fingers crossed.  It will be prettier for sure and hopefully more enjoyable?  I think I might need for those of you subscribed to my posts to re-subscribe....let's see. Have a wonderful weekend. xx


[photo via My Domaine]


You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe