Happy Memorial Day and Links

May 29, 2017


This beautiful room designed by Ashley Whittaker is perfect to celebrate today's Memorial Day with the red, white and blue.  I hope you are enjoying and relaxing this long weekend.  A few links and sales-

|| Father's day is coming up and so I'm beginning to research gifts.  I read about these simple and perfect everyday belts from Upton Belt and think they make a great gift.

|| If you live in New York City you have to know about the new "it" flower shop Putnam and Putnam. They make beautiful, old school flower arrangements that look like Flemish still life flowers.  They are decorating all the chicest parties lately.

|| Ever since I went to The Ranch last August I have been quite obsessed with hiking and was intrigued about climbing Mount Kilimanjaro since it sounds like its very doable for a non-mountaineer ( a hike of 8 days and about 30 miles).  Epic Private Journeys seem to be the group you want to do it with.

|| A yummy (and pretty!) Rose Punch recipe to celebrate today with your friends.

|| Nordstrom is having a great sale.  Here are the things that caught my eye.






[image via House Beautiful]

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That red room is so "WOW" and the belt idea
    Is a hit!! Can't wait to try the rose punch!! It looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe