Be The Change

November 20, 2015



This wonderful quote by Gandhi is all I can think about since the Paris tragedy.  We don't all have control over everything but we do over ourselves- how we treat others, the examples we set for our children.  Be that person that people around you admire and look-up to. When you see someone doing wonderful things it makes you to want to do better as well. We feel inspired by others and we have this power to inspire others.  Just some positive words to start you off this wonderful weekend before Thanksgiving.  

Also, I want to share with you a little bit of what I have been up to.  Like this photo above?  I took it! I styled it and am just so happy with it.  There is a local jewelry and accessories brand here in Dallas called BuDhaGirl that is wonderful and so I'm helping them with their marketing and growth strategies.  I have shared some of their products with you before because I have been a long-time customer. I will dedicate a more detailed post on this company maybe next week because it is so interesting and I think you will all love the concept.  In the meantime, I have some links below the photo so you can peruse that jewelry.  And if you want to subscribe to another blog, their blog is pretty cool!


Oh and the Gift Guides will return after Thanksgiving.  I think I will be taking off next week to be present with my family.  Other links-

|| Love this website Pretty Pink Tulips introduced me to.  They even have 'leftover' tags for your Thanksgiving guests! So clever.

|| Noble House, a site I adore is having a huge sale!!  They have cool necklaces and earrings.

|| Loeffler Randall is also having a huge sale.  There are so many wonderful things I would love!- Like these shoes, this handbag and this jacket

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All so true Albertina, I have some similar thoughts as well. We one by one must make the difference in the world!
    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    The Blink of an Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I Love that picture!! You really have the eye!! And the quote is what we need for!
    I checked the Budhagirl website and they really have amazing things!! I love all their bangles, necklaces and the message behind them!! I will be a new costumer for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe