Art to Outfit || Holiday Party Edition

December 21, 2012

Happy Friday!  Wao!  Christmas is right around the corner.  We actually celebrate Christmas Eve so the countdown is on.  I am done with my holiday shopping which is a relief because I would not want to be in the mall this weekend. 

I spotted this beautiful Herve Leger dress (on sale!) and thought it would be perfect for a formal Holiday affair.  At the same time I have had this beautiful artwork on my mind and decided they looked beautiful together. Birdaria, the company that makes this canvas has such interesting wall decor options. I had so much fun exploring (you know me and art!) their website.  Then, of course, I had to pair the dress up with some 'glam, bam thank you m'am' party shoes.  And just to make the outfit a 'wee' bit more festive this necklace brings it down to a playful- I don't take myself too seriously level.  Add a little bit of sparkle on the clutch and voila you are a walking, talking spectacle of joy for the holidays!!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I plan on resting and spending time with my beautiful family.  I will be taking some days off next week.....but will be peeking in for some holiday cheer.

Wishing you all a safe and healthy holiday! 

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. That necklace is the mostest. I am obsessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That painting and dress are just too fabulous for words! I hope that you and your family Albertina have a wonderful Christmas! Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress and painting are just gorgeous! I hope that you have a very Merry and blessed Christmas Albertina:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors of that necklace are a show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a Merry Christmas Albertina! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all these colors - that necklace is gooorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encato toda esa ropa ese vestido con esos zapatos lindos mas ese collar !!!perfecto!
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fan of Birdaria! This whole outfit is great with the art... lovely job ;)

    I'm having a 1 year blogversary giveaway for $100 to DSW... would love for you to check it out :)
    Freckled Confessions $100 DSW Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this art inspired post! Have a great weekend with the fam!

    xx
    Holly Foxen Wells
    GlamourMash

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely perfect!! Love that necklace! Wishing you a very merry Christmas, Albertina! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this painting, so colorful as the rest of your items :)
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect!
    I bet you'd look smashing in it!.Happy Holidays! Are you ready?
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. can't believe it's so soon either! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just adore red and gold together. Especially love the dress and gorgeous bag. love love. Have a wonderful and restful holiday : )

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe