Yummy Interiors || Greg Natale

December 20, 2012



Interesting how a photo on pinterest (the one above) can take you down the rabbit's hole.  And I'm so glad I took the little scenic side trip because it lead me to this fabulous designer, Greg Natale.  I'm attracted to his use of patterns (note the tile in the bathrooms almost seems like wall paper) and his mix of colors.  The kitchen is pretty cool too with those amazing pantry doors (or are they refrigerator doors?  I see a vent at the bottom so they could be).  Don't get me started on the stair handrail.















I thought you would enjoy this eye candy.  Really the bathrooms are my fave rooms in this house.  The tile patterns and color combinations are just too good.  The rest of his portfolio is mouthwatering and I may need to do another post on just his kitchens.  Check him out here.

So sorry about not posting yesterday.  These days are simply cray, cray.  You know, doing a million things and doing them all a mile a minute......Its an exciting time of the year though and I'm loving every minute of it. Hope you are too!! xx

[all images from Greg Natale]

You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Ok. So this guy has hollywood regency glam down to a tee. Lord have mercy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg Natale is one of my fave designers!!! But I didn't have the time to take a look to his portfolio the last months so I didn't see all these new gorgeous interiors!!!
    Thank you for sharing Albertina, I'm going to pin all those stunning pics :)
    I love all those beautiful ceilings and the gold accents! And on the first bedroom you chose he used the same wallpaper as the one in my bedroom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo loving the gold and white combo!

    Trisha Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guaa Albertina amiga mía esos cielos!!! Que fantásticos . Además esa pared como con broches. No entendí como es eso. Será un papel mural??? Yo tengo una pared que me gustaría hacer algo entretenido .. He visto mucho de papeles murales .. Pero como el que tu postesate...no lo había visto nunca!!! Cómo no entiendo todo el inglés . Ese es papel mural???

    ReplyDelete
  5. These images are stunning. Especially love the bathrooms - AMAZING tile!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely insane, yes the bathrooms are my fave too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been a fan o his design work for quite some time. That gold bathroom is beyond stunning! And that chevron wallpaper amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a new crush...thank you for the introduction.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I thought it was wallpaper until you said tile!! And now I'm completely smitten!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how bold this is–and I'm with Julie...I totally thought it was wall paper!
    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. When I saw that first image on Pinterest, I was sure that was wallpaper! Had a note out to myself to source it even! Loved a look at all these beautiful images. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those first few ceilings are amazing. Great use of wallpaper as well! I've been looking for some great inspiration for my powder room! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my... the tiled walls in the bathroom....incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my my - these rooms are so so amazing! you're right - the bathrooms alone are the die for!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think I died and went to Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Albertina gracias ..ahhh son cerámicos... Me fascinaron ,,,!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That first wallpaper is beautiful. I love how it mixes minimal with a feminine vibe

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW... Thanks for the intro to Greg Natale... HOT!!!! The room with the chevron wall paper and brightly colored painting... WOW... all of them.
    Merry Christmas!
    Whitley
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. Especially loved the receded chandelier . And the ceilings re to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love love love these rooms! That fridge is brilliant. I've pinned a few of these pics in passing so it was nice to have some background info. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ummm this is absolute perfection! From the ceilings to the carpet - have mercy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. AMAZING INSPIRATION in this post:) your blog is awesome and Im following.

    If you want some cute Swedish bedroom inspiration..you can check out my blog:)

    happy new year dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe