On My Mind || Still, lots of color

May 31, 2013


Happy Friday!  Thanks for all your wonderful support on yesterday's post.  You are all so sweet and I appreciate you letting me use the post as therapy.  Thinking things through like that really helps me.  Well, it's official for us- school is out and summer is here.  And still on my mind is lots of color.  White and either black or navy stripes automatically remind me of summer, perhaps because of their nautical nature. This cute lobster bottle opener screams summer- an ideal hostess gift for any summer cookout parties you are invited to.  The cute little black and white dress can be a year-round staple if styled right.  And, please, who doesn't need a bell.  I think it would be so nice to be laying by the pool reading interior design magazines and once you realize you are out of lemonade you ring your bell, naturally to call for more....oooohh my imagination does run wild with this bell.

Since some days ago I found you the official Lichtenstein sunglasses your life will now be complete with this dish set!   I believe this would be dining experience like no other if you were to dine on these plates (you are welcome!). 

Suntanning with perfectly coiffed hair sounds ideal.  I know that my locks get frizzy just by the mention of the word 'ocean', so this would indeed be a highlight if it were to ever happen. I love the pairing of this beachy photo with the fabulous yellow summery earrings.  These earrings are girly, sexy, and sweet all mixed into one, if its even possible.  Fabulous magenta!  Lively and luxurious- I'm loving this pillow from Belquist, a cute shop with many other globe-trotting pillow styles.  And even though this necklace is completely out of my budget I just had to share it with you all....the colors,  the drama, the split personality vibe emanating from it is TOO good...its a walking party.

Happy Weekending!


You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. That dress with that necklace! Too much? Meh, I like it anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes in the summer!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace! Seriously, in love! All these colors are making me so happy!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you and me both, color just makes me happy:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the modern design of the bell! And I love the striped towel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, these are awesome! I have never seen such cute stuff! You have got some skills:)

    Happy Friday!

    Laura

    www.lauradrodesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dish set is the ALL THE NEWS - drooling!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for featuring the Bruge pillow in Magenta today!!! Pretty sure I need to have the necklace it is next to!

    Brittany
    www.classicallyb.com
    www.belquist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I love colors so this post is perfect for me!
    And this cute little bell ... I want it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Roy Lichtenstein. And that pillow is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That chunky colorful necklace is amazing! Where is it from!? It needs to me mine.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that chunky colorful necklace! Where is it from!? I need it to be mine.

    xx, Bubbly in Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe