On My Mind || Black and White with a hint of Fuschia

July 26, 2013




Happy Friday sweet loves!  We are thrilled its the weekend around here as we have family visiting so we have dinners, barbeques, and fun outings planned.  Even though we are in the thick of summer I could not help but start thinking about Fall's more toned down black and white palettes.  So, I gathered a pretty selection for you and some minor obsessions.  


|| This room leaves me speechless with that wonderful geometric painting and fabulous white Platner chairs.  ||  Both pairs of shoes!! One and two are just so perfect for fall.  I found them in different websites (the first pair just while browsing Shopbop and the second pair through Chassity's post here) and just now realized they are the same brand! Go figure.  I wouldn't mind owning either of them (or both! for that matter) || This fun geometric clutch with the touch of fuschia is edgy and sophisticated and is on sale! || Ok, I'm obssessed with all things office....these pencils in this holder are just so good.  What a perfect present or treat for yourself ||  And to finish off your chic desk vignette of course you need some fab magnifying glasses.

Later Gators! Have a fabulous weekend! ooohhh....and don't forget to enter the ASOS Giveaway.





You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lord, those shoes are insane. Makes me wanna get all dressed up this weekend and party. Definitely loving those Platner chairs and everything about that room. Have a fab weekend with the family lady. And thanks for the amazing love on Instagram yesterday. You are a gem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, that heels, gasp!! Loving that clutch too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love me a punch of pink on white and black! That room is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend Albertina! Loving this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh la la! One of my favorite color combos!

    Loving the croc key chains :)

    Have a fab weekend!

    Nicole
    www.eleganceandclutter.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED that artwork in my life and like you, love this colour combo...that clutch and those shoes- be still my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blanco y negro ,,,combinación que nunca falla,,

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe