Somestimes all you need is a little black and white

September 02, 2014



I'm excited that it's September. It marks the beginning of my favorite part of the year- the fall! I immediately start thinking of more neutral tones for the fall and winter.  I'm currently craving the classic black and white combination. I could never grow tired it. But mostly, I'm just in love with all these beautiful items I'm writing about today...I mean...the black and gold stool? And did I mention the price is pretty fabulous as well? Of course, because its from Nate Berkus for Target. I will leave you to it....



Imagine a date al fresco with your loved one and an array of cheeses layed out on this marblelized ceramic cutting board, a glass of wine, some crispy fresh bread, and great conversation....this would equal a perfect evening in my book. The gold and black boxes are stunning.  Any coffee table would be lucky to have them. The black and white wool bins are spectacular and so functional. You could use them to store toys or magazines, use as waste baskets, or as a plant box.  About this plate. Do you all feel like you need the entire collection?  I wrote about the blue and white version here and now I found the website, The Simple Life, where you can order them.  You are so welcome friends! This is why I'm here.

Now, who is off to Target?





You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Not just sometimes. I always need lots of black and white! so much good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. those plates...that stool...absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything you featured! I try to stay away from Target as it's not good for the pocket book. I am failing miserably though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe that is Nate Berkus! I love the clean lines and gold details. Hope you had an amazing weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OBSESSED with the marbleized serving board. And Nate for Target slays me every time.

    www.designsbykaty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nate Berkus has really rocked it this time around- I'm on my way to Target now, hope I have some self control!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl, you are speaking my language!

    I have been waiting for Nate's new line all summer!!!! No more dorm stuff, bring on the NB goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nate is a genius. So glad he's back with more great stuff. Happy September!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I agree I always seem to go back to black and white. So beautiful! Just got a leather bomber jacket from Zara that I can't wait to bust out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! beautifully done! xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe