Friday- YAY!

September 11, 2015



Dying over this cube tile and gold accents.  If I had a beach house in Menorca this is how my bathroom would look like.  You can see the rest of this home, which is actually on London, here.  It's Friday! Yay!  Here are some fun like for you this weekend-



1 || Visiting Morocco is on my bucket list for sure.  I found this little hotel and shop through Erika Brechtel and thought it was such a beautiful place.

2 || These plates!! Amazing, right?

3 ||  Like getting a box of goodies in the mail? I'm sure your friends do to! Here are a few companies who curate cute things in a box for gifts to friends (or for yourself!)- Shop Box Fox, Box of Chic, Velvet Crate.

4  || These two books are in my Amazon wish like: Eddie Ross' Modern Mix, Lela Rose's Pret-a-Party

5  || Such a cute little clutch

Have a wonderful weekend!



[image via My Domanine
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the VelvetCrate shoutout!

    http://www.velvetcrate.com

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe