On My Mind || Hot for Fall

September 10, 2015



The thing in this post I am most excited about is this rainbow fur colored scarf...isn't it so fun!  It seems so cozy as well and perfect pop of color to the darker shorter days up ahead.  I'm noticing a few trends pop-up for fall and just want to make sure you are all aware of them. 
Embellished jeans are having their day.  They are feminine and a fun way to turn them into a more special going out jean.  These are just perfect. They make me want to plan a girls' night out to go dancing. You all know fringe is still super hot this season, but did you know mid-calf boots are all the rage lately?!  And these fringed ones are spectacular and not very expensive. My fashionable friend owns them and they are even better in person.  The fringed clutch is chic and dramatic and so versatile.  Statement rings are making a comeback and I'm just in love with this one by Marni.  I would gladly add these acrylic candleholders to my HOME covet list.  They would look spectacular in any coffee table and are classic enough to never go out of style.  And red is IN for Fall.  Get something red- be it a bag, shoes or this amazing dress with a built-in capelet.  It is nicely priced, very feminine and can also work as the perfect holiday dress.

What is on your mind today? What trends are you discovering?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe