Fall Blogger Stylin' Home Tours

September 21, 2015



We have a whole lot of great home tours for you today.  The White Buffalo Styling Company has arranged a full week of home tours from interior design bloggers around the web.  If you are coming from Kristin's Bliss at Home, welcome!! She is one of my favorites, plus her living room is spectacular.  

I'm going to give you a little tour of my home today and then lead you on to the next tour.  As everyone starts preparing for Fall it will be fun to see how everyone is changing things up for the colder days ahead.  I actually leave my home pretty much the same no matter what time of year we are in.  And it's still so hot here in Texas that I don't start getting into Fall mode until the end of October. Let's start my home tour, shall we?! 


This is my family room which made it's debut on The One Room Challenge here.  I love the pinks in this space.  The Mongolian Lamb Stools are always a big hit since they were an Ikea Hack DIY.  The pink painting is by Jenny Andrews.  I just love her work.


The peony prints are from The Vault Files Shop and the two large black and white prints are from Minted and the marbleized one is from here.


 A peek into our library....books galore....This is the coziest room of the house and where my husband spends most of his time working.


When you enter the house via the garage this is the little foyer you arrive into.  I did this one during the One Room Challenge as a Linking Participant. See all the photos of the project here.  The fabulous upholstered table is from LivenUp designs.  It's an Etsy store you need to file as a favorite.  They do amazing work.

 
I'm still quite #obsessed with my Fornasetti plates.  I want a few more to finish off that set.


If you open us the door from the photo above....you go into this bathroom here.  I just love the contrast of the print on this SW Funky Yellow wall. This makes for a fun pool bathroom.


Here is my Bar'Moire (armoire turned into a bar) I DIYed which stands in the living room.  Read all about it here.


And now that we know each other better....let me show you my closet....which I designed during the One Room Challenge here.  The beautiful painting is by Reagan Geschardt which I got thru the Pink Pagoda's shop.  She always has great originals from very talented artists.


Well, I hope you enjoyed these shots of my home!  Tomorrow, a fabulous blog you will adore, withHeart, will start off tomorrow's home tours.  Check her out!  Thanks so much Lindsay for putting this inspirational blog home tour together and for having me join!


[most photos by AC | mudroom photos by Shana Anderson | closet photos by Jason Kindig]



You Might Also Like

49 comments

  1. You are most definitely one of the most stylish people I know and I love absorbing every single detail of your beautiful home and decor. So so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julia for your sweet words! I love your home too!

      Delete
  2. Oh so stunning Albertina! I don't think I have ever seen the library! That is fab...I want to see more of it now :) Seriously, your style is so layered and lovely. I love all the art you work into your home. Inspiring xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin! I also adore your home and just love your styling. Still swooning over that hand vase. I will need to ask for it for my birthday.

      Delete
  3. Your home BLOWS ME AWAY. Seriously, I'm so honored to have you and am so inspired! I love every little detail so much. I'm planning a closet design now and yours is so inspiring to me! And I LOVE that library with the dark blue walls and built-ins. Our guest room is actually going to end up similarly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lindsay! The library is actually a grey. It is the coziest place in our home. I can't wait to see your guest room!

      Delete
  4. Just stunning!! I cannot get over your beyond amazing closet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabbi! I do love spending time there! It's a treat.

      Delete
  5. Your home is gorgeous! I'm obsessed with your library -- such a beautiful space.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the sweetest kelly! You can come over anytime! xx

      Delete
  6. Everything in your home is just so covetable ( is there even such a word? there should be)! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much gorgeousness I CAN'T EVEN. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your home! I need to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always invited! Let me know if you are ever in town!

      Delete
  9. Albertina, I adore everything about your artfully designed home and your gorgeous works of art!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Painting Central Park

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a beautiful home!!! just gorgeous!! xox, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow- what a gorgeous home! i love the library so much- and that fabulous armoire! so many gorgeous and unique touches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous! I love all of the art you have hanging throughout and your use of color is amazing. I'm going to have to dig through your archives to soak up some more goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caitlin! I love art and have been collecting pieces here and there since I was young. I get such joy from it.

      Delete
  13. Your home is amazing, Albertina! Just love every.single.room!! Adore the mongolian lamb stools in the family room and your study was going to be my favorite, and then came your closet…remember every detail from the ORC…stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristy!! You are always so sweet! I hope we get to do another ORC :)!!

      Delete
  14. I have been dying to get over here and snoop through your gorgeous house! You never disappoint!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That library! Wow! And your home is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am crazy over your use of color!! Its stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenna! And this house is so much more tones down than our previous home! That was so colorful.

      Delete
  17. Your home is so colorful and creative!! I love it.

    hammerandheelsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, that closet! Your home is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness!!! Your home is SO unique, I love every square inch! Beautiful tour!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your home is a true dream to me. Your style is one of a kind. This tour was so inspiring to me - thanks for sharing!!! (actually dying over your bookcase wall.........)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving all the drama you created around the fireplace. The moody dark paint and book shelfies. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can't even believe your closet! Absolutely stunning! Well, your entire home is and I love your use of color.

    Just found your blog via the tour and wanted to say "hello" to a fellow Texan! :)

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  23. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is the best place in the house! Especially in the fall!

      Delete
  24. Oh my! I'm so excited to have discovered your blog! (I know - where have I been?!) Your home tour is incredible and I love it all! P.S. I'm in Dallas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gah, your house is so amazing! How have I not seen your library before? I'd love to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am a happy camper that #BSHT led me to your blog and your amaze-balls home. I love it. I had a ball doing these tours, but meeting new friends is always the best. Following you everywhere I can. So nice to connect with you! Your HOUSE! That closet!!!!!!!!!!!! The colors! EEK. Makes this designer smile! xoxo, {darlene} Fieldstone Hill Design

    ReplyDelete
  27. Albertina dear, your house is amazing. I made a list of top things that I love seeing them in your pictures: the prints from the living room, the library is brilliant, the small hallway is so stylish, the yellow wall from the bathroom is perfect and last but not least the dressing room is perfect! You really have a great house! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
    Since I find you so interested in interior design, I would like to invite you to explore our rug world here: http://feltballrug.com/inspiration . All these are hand-made from natural wool created by women artisans in Kathmandu and they are available in 69 color options: http://feltballrug.com/meet-the-team/ (it is our new video about our social impact). What do you think about them?

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe