Gift Ideas for Dad

May 29, 2012


Father's Day is around the corner.  I'm so happy because this year I get to spend it with my father.  I admire him so much.  With everyone's different schedules and the fact that we live in different cities sometimes it is difficult to coordinate,  so I'm thrilled we get to spend it together.  

Here is a list of some little goodies I think dads anywhere will love depending on their interests.  I hope there is something here for everyone. Mark your calendar, Sunday, June 17.

What kinds of things does your dad like?  Your husband?


1. Jack Black Grooming Set $49. 2. Sea Salt Soap $5.95. 3. New York Mouth Food Package $130 4. Cole Haan Belt $65 5. Cole Haan Scarf $58 6. Michael Bastian Bow-tie $165 7. Tool Set $95 8. NYT 36 Hours Travel Book $40 9. Backgammon Set $85 10. 50 Philophy Ideas $8.99

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe